Coronavirus In Colorado: News And Resources
KUNC is here to keep you up-to-date on the news about COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, and answer your questions about Colorado's response to its spread in our state.
Questions And Answers
• Does It Live On Clothes? Can My Dog Infect Me? Any Advice On Wipes?
• Quarantine? Self-Isolation? Social Distancing? What They Mean And When To Do Them
• Coronavirus FAQs: What's 'Flattening The Curve'? Should I Travel?
• Coronavirus And Parenting: What You Need To Know Now
• How Safe Is Public Transit As The Coronavirus Spreads In Colorado?
• Common Questions About The Coronavirus In Colorado, Answered
• Submit Your Questions To Curious Colorado
• Colorado's Statewide Stay-At-Home Order, Explained
• A Quick Glossary Of Coronavirus Terms
• What COVID-19 Numbers Can (And Can't) Tell Us
• Here Are The Front Range Schools Offering Meals To Students Amid COVID-19 Closures
• The New Coronavirus Can Live On Surfaces For 2-3 Days — Here's How To Clean Them
• Coronavirus Symptoms: Defining Mild, Moderate And Severe
• CDPHE Downloadable COVID-19 Fact Sheet (Versión en español)
• Colorado Stay-At-Home Executive Order
• City of Boulder "Stay At Home" Emergency Order
• City of Denver "Stay At Home" Executed Public Health Order
• State Public Health Order Closing Bars, Restaurants, Theaters, Gyms And Casinos
Daily updates from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Education on positive COVID-19 cases in our state are available here.
Regional data compiled by the Mountain West News Bureau can be seen below: