It’s double the fun at this year’s Tuna Fish & Peanut Butter Concert, when Poor Old Shine and No Sinner team up for a great double bill, benefitting the Food Bank for Larimer County and Weld Food Bank.
More About Tuna Fish & Peanut Butter:
- Location: The Main Plaza at the Promenade Shops at Centerra, located at the Intersection of I 25 and US 34. The plaza is located between the Bent Fork Grill and the Build-A-Bear store.
- Convenient parking is available East of the Main Plaza, off Centerra Boulevard. A map of the Shops at Centerra is available here [.pdf]
- Food, soft drinks, and beer will be available for purchase at the concert, with all proceeds benefiting the food banks. Note, no outside alcohol will be allowed into the concert, and IDs will be checked.
- Credit cards will be accepted for food bank donations, as well as food and drink sales. While admission is free, a donation of $10 per person is suggested. That $10 donation will provide 40 meals for Northern Colorado families. Non-perishable food items will also be accepted.
- Please leave your pets at home. While the Shops at Centerra are dog-friendly, the concert area will not be.