Community Radio for Northern Colorado Sweepstakes Rules
1. You don't have to donate to enter the sweepstakes. All phone calls to 800-443-5862, online donations, and online sweepstakes entries during the sweepstakes period will be entered into the sweepstakes. All KUNC Sustaining Members are automatically entered into all sweepstakes.
2. Each sweepstakes has a defined period of time for entries, and all entries must be received within the time period. The time period will be announced on-air and on-line.
3. Sweepstakes winners will be randomly selected by a CRNC employee within 48 hours of the end of the sweepstakes time period and notified via telephone. In the event that the prize recipient does not respond within 24 hours, then written notification will be sent via mail. If there is no response in 5 business day the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected.
4. Except where prohibited by law, entry of a sweepstakes constitutes permission to use each winner's name, prize won, and hometown on the KUNC website, on-air and in other KUNC marketing materials.
5. Prizes cannot be substituted for their fair market cash value. If the winner declines the prize, no other prize will be offered to the winner. Any incidental expenses associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of each winner.
6. Prizes valued at over $600 will be reported as taxable income, in accordance with IRS regulations. The winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, if applicable.
7. One winner per household per pledge drive or sweepstakes time period.
8. The following individuals are not eligible for sweepstakes entry: current CRNC Employees, CRNC Board Members plus their immediate families. Void where prohibited.
9. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries.