Community Radio for Northern Colorado
1901 56th Avenue
Greeley, CO 80634-2950
970.378.2579 or 800.443.5862
KUNC is a community-licensed public radio station, operated by Community Radio for Northern Colorado, Inc., a 501 (c) 3, Colorado non-profit organization. CRNC came into existence in the winter of 2001 when a group of community volunteers raised $2 million in 20 days to purchase KUNC's license from the University of Northern Colorado and preserve the station's independent voice.
Instrumental in the fundraising campaign were many members of the KUNC listening community, including the KUNC Advisory Council. The Council had existed for many years providing community reaction and guidance to the station staff.
Following the sale of the station to the community group, a Board of Directors was elected which oversees the operation of the station. The KUNC Community Advisory Council continues to provide community insights to the staff in matters of programming, community service and fundraising.
Both the Board of Directors and the Advisory Council welcome your comments and concerns. Your remarks can be addressed to either group at email@example.com or by calling 800 443 5862.
CRNC Board of Directors
The Board of Directors for Community Radio for Northern Colorado is responsible for the management and operation of KUNC-FM.
CRNC Board of Directors Meeting Schedule
Meetings scheduled at CRNC offices, 1901 56th Avenue, Suite 200, Greeley, Colorado.
- June 3, 2016, 11 am - Meeting will be held at the Farr Library Branch, 1939 61st Ave, Greeley
- September 10, 2016, 9am
CRNC Board of Directors Committee Meeting Schedule
CRNC Executive Committee
- Telephonic meetings held the first Thursday of each month at 9 a.m.
CRNC Development Committee
- Telephonic meetings held at 9 am on the fourth Thursday of November, February, May, & August
CRNC Finance Committee
- Telephonic meetings held at 4 pm on the fourth Thursday of November, February, May & August
CRNC Governance Committee
- Telephonic meetings held at 4 pm on the first Monday of November, February, May & August
Community Advisory Panels
KUNC Community Advisory Panel
- Next Meeting: April 19th 5:30pm at Kaiser Permanente Office in Loveland
- Members: Claudia Arbaugh, Will Arduino, Paul Hach, Curt Lyons, Jamie Mohr, Frannie Halpern, Mary Tesch Scobey, Shelly Arneson & Dawn Paepke
KRNC Community Advisory Panel
- Next Meeting: May 12, 2016 5:30 pm at The Keystone Center, Steamboat Springs
- Members:Julie Alkema, Hope Cook, Paul Hughes, & David Ramirez
KVNC Community Advisory Panel
- Next meeting: May 12, 2016 at a location and time TBD
- Members: Kathy Chandler-Henry, Debra Geddes, Rick Geddes, & Teak Simonton
KMPB Community Advisory Panel
- Next Meeting: May 11, 2016 5:30 pm at The Summit County Library
- Members: Phil Kopp, Lyn Manton Krueger, John Asthalter, Ricky Daly, Paul Servais, Joan-Carol Brigham & Sara Stokes-Alexander
KENC Community Advisory Panel
- Next Meeting: April 21st 5:30pm at Little Bird Cafe, Estes Park
- Members: Cynthia Ballinghoff, Carol Blanchard, Phil Edwards, Amy Hamrick, Edie Keller & Alicia Rochambeau
For information on how to participate in telephonic meetings please contact Neil Best at 970 350 0806 or at firstname.lastname@example.org