Too Late To Mail It; Here’s Where To Drop Off Your Ballot
It’s Election Day in Colorado. This marks the first election with the state’s new voting rules and the first in which all voters received a mail ballot.
Okay, so if you found yourself without the necessary postage – or if you plain just forgot to mail it – don’t worry, you can still drop your ballot off in person Tuesday.
Below are links to drop-off locations in Northern Colorado (generally open until 7:00 p.m. Tue. night).
- In Larimer County all voter service, polling, and drop-off locations will accept ballots.
- Here’s a link to Boulder County-area locations where you can drop off a ballot.
- Here’s where Weld County voters can drop off ballots.
- For the city and county of Denver, a link to voting centers [.pdf].
- Or you can find your drop-off location at the Secretary of State’s website.